Re: VAX RPB (Restart Parameter Block)

Holm Tiffe wrote:

> ?06 HLT INST
>     PC = 00000001
> >>>
> So the mystery of that "enable bit" is cleared now.
> Kind Regards,
> Holm
> --

Look what I've found in the CSR7 Register of the SGEC, the Ethernet

>>> e 2000801c

  P 2000801C  00FFDA00

because of this:

    20044f66: entry mask: r11
--> 20044f68: movl    *$2000801c,r11
    20044f6f: movzbl  04(ap),r0
    20044f73: jsb     cons_A_TX_always
    20044f76: ret

On Page 3-48 in the 382ABUG2.PDF, the rtVAX Hardware manual is a tbale with
an description of those registers, en this table lists:

2000801C   CSR7   System Base Register (see Section

Ther are more interesting things, Boot Message Registers, Breakpoint Adress
register, Monitor Command Register and so on.
Man I haven't looked at this ethernet suff before, since the net is already
working. Now they have put system variables in the ethernet controller.

Oh man guys. Words fail me.

  www.tsht.de, info%tsht.de@localhost, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741