Re: rtVAX300 .. need help..

On 01/10/2013 10:44 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
PDP-11 CPU internal registers appear in I/O address space, with some
exceptions: the general registers are not visible there except in the
11/10.  (They have listed addresses, but those only work from the
console, not from programs, with that one exception.)  And yes, on the
PDP-10, the general registers live at memory addresses 0 to 017.

It's more than the 11/10, but it's also really weird, and I don't
remember if it's front panel only, but you might be right on that one.

11/05 too, but that's the same machine. I'm pretty sure that's the only PDP-11 CPU that does that.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA