Re: rtVAX300 .. need help..

On 01/10/2013 02:25 AM, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Guys, I'm trying to read and understand the code that exists to feed the
> other VAX machines to decide for what I have to look in Manuals and what I
> have todo on the rtVAX.
>
> I'm unable to learn ALL about the other supported machines to decide "hmm,
> they done it the other way around in this case", so just the info "..never
> heard about something like this" or "meybe you can find something about
> this in the foobar manual"  from one that worked with VAXen is of much
> help for me and in fact it is exactly that what I want to hear.
> This is of much much more help than silence on the line.

  Hi Holm...I for one appreciate very much what you're doing.  I regret
that I can't assist; I don't know the VAX implementation-level innards
as well as others here.  I just wanted to add a note of encouragement.
I think it is worth doing, as these little rtVAX-300 modules seem to be
popping up from time to time, and they're seriously neat.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA