Re: rtVAX300 .. need help..

On Wed 09 Jan 2013 at 08:03:08 -0800, Roger Ivie wrote:
> The ARM Linux crowd occasionally complains about how little
> standardization there is in the ARM world. Well, outside of the PC's
> small corner of the industry, that is how *everything* works.

Oh, I usually see it the other way around. In every "IBM compatible" box
you have a different motherboard chipset, ethernet card, hard disk
controller, graphics card, etc etc, and none of them are compatible with
other hardware. Especially every graphics cards are all different and
none of them seem to have a programming interface that has been
/designed/, much less designed properly and with forethought. I'd much
rather have a computer from a *real* computer manufacturer...

> roger ivie
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'