Re: VAXstation 4000/90 - ssh & display oddities

The NS32K was part of the original Sequent machines (The Balance 8000
series), which were IIRC Multi-bus based (the Symmetry 2000 being the
follower and VME, which was based on Intel 3/4/586).   Sequent too
wasn't really a widely placed machine, but not trivial.  Our school
had one (4 CPU's).

When I worked for Hyatt Hotels, every hotel had an AT&T 3B2 computer
(the big box!) and they were slower than Molasses (no matter how many
users were online! It did scale well though and even with 32+ users it
did pretty well.)