Re: Anyone in Europe want to split one of three DEC VAXstation 4000-60s?

On 28 March 2012 19:49, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-03-28 09:33:25 +0100, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220987486914
>
> That's totally overpriced!

They are far from cheap, but they are quite well equipped with
additional SCSI and graphics cards -
does that mean they will have the rather rare TC adaptors?

The auction does indicate its open to offers. If they do have the
adaptors, maybe its worth making one at a more reasonable price :)

On 28 March 2012 19:49, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> I am not to offer my physical machines, but if anybody wants to have
> access to a m60, m90, m90a or m96, they'd drop me a note. I'd set-up
> console access, NFS root, bootp/dhcp and MOP and offer access.

Thanks. That reminds me, have people tested installing/booting the
NetBSD-6 beta on a selection of VAXen?

I've just picked up a 90a, and a RJ11 to DB9 adaptor arrived this
morning, so I'm going to get it hooked up to a serial console and have
a play :)