Re: LCSPX / SPXg / LCG?

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 01:52:54AM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an LK201 and already have a 3W3 breakout cable, so now I'm
> wondering if the graphics hardware in the 4000/60 or 4000/90 can properly
> operate as a console and/or run X?

Console works fine (at least in -current), X won't work AFAIK (or only as
a dumb framebuffer, never actually tried it).

I talked to Blaz some time ago about the rasops available and his
knowledge about them, if anyone wants to help writing an accelerated X
driver, contact me off list (I got sidetracked by an attempt to get audioamd
going but then ran into a VS bus issue and as usual ran out of time at the
same time).

Martin