LCSPX / SPXg / LCG?

Hi,

I'm getting an LK201 and already have a 3W3 breakout cable, so now I'm wondering if the graphics hardware in the 4000/60 or 4000/90 can properly operate as a console and/or run X?

It's not clear of the work done back in 2004 / 2005 properly made it into the tree in a usable form. If it did, then it's probably time to update the list of NetBSD supported VAX hardware.

Also, does anyone know the specs of mice which will work with these VAXen? Will any VAX mouse work with the VAXstation 4000s? Or should I just connect a serial mouse to the spare serial port and configure X to use that?

Thanks,
John Klos
--
Your mother manages RSX systems in Hell!