RE: multiple vax 6000's free to a good home

The long and short of it is to connect two of the three 208-volt legs to
240-volt single phase, and tape off/insulate the third. This does work,
first-hand experience. I actually did it in the plug itself (replaced it
with the proper one at the same time) to make it even simpler to undo if I
ever happen to get a three-phase service into my basement. ^_^

--
Bob