Patches for building Xorg-Server on VAX

Hello again!

i think providing diffs wasn't my best idea, so i send the changes again,
this time as patches.
recently i've forgotten one header and spx.c was a mess. now i've fixed
this up :)

i've never tried to build everything from scratch with this patches, only
to build the needed drivers and the server itself in
/usr/src/external/mit/xorg/server (native), but i'll try to crossbuild a
full system tonight.

unfortunately i don't have much time to search the remaining bug with the
keyboard. maybe someone can give me a hint?

Lukas

PS.: Sorry for the SPAM