Re: VAXstation 4000/90 help

On Sun, 2010-11-28 16:49:46 +0000, John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost>
wrote:

> I'd love to find a working 4000/90 or 4000/96 for bulk package builds.
> Just getting a bulk build started takes about a month on a 4000/60!

I just looked into the basement...

1x 4000/96
3x 4000/90A
4x 4000/90
2x 4000/60

(And a good stack of other machines, but I guess these are the most
interesting boxes speed-wise.)

They should all be working (all machines were checked before I put them
there), but I don't know how much RAM they have. If in doubt, two
half-filled machines would probably give one filled...

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost
+49-172-7608481