Re: VAXstation 4000/90 help

The obvious first question is if you changed the switch to use a serial console, or if it is in fact talking to your graphics subsystem?

I wish it were that simple. The S3 switch is up, and I even tried toggling it to make sure it wasn't half set.

I'd love to find a working 4000/90 or 4000/96 for bulk package builds. Just getting a bulk build started takes about a month on a 4000/60!

John