Booting an 8650.

I thought I'd drop a question by here, in case someone has any ideas...

Booting a VAX 8650 has become broken at some point. Using an old boot block and boot program from January 2006 works fine. Using -current does not work fine. At the moment, the kernel and everything else is running fine (if we disregard the abmysal performance of "modern" NetBSD), but boot have become broken.

Does anyone know what have been changed? I notice that -current boot and bootblock works fine on a 4000/90 I have.

I'm going to start digging into this, but if anyone have any ideas or suggested, I would be very interested to hear about them.

The results right now with a -current /boot:

>>>boo bsd
        G 0E 00000200

        CPU stopped, CPU-REBOOT REQUESTED (CSM code 06)
        PC 00000003

If that gives anyone a clue, that would be nice. Looks like it becomes really lost somewhere...

Any suggestion on things to test, try, code or experiment on are welcome, as are any suggestions on what code to start fooling around with.

        Johnny