Re: Another illegal instruction awk problem

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 09:58:38PM +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> It is quite likely that there are bugs in the emulation code, it it
> difficult and takes a long time to write and test all possible cases.

As a temporary workaround -- and probably one which would increase
performance on newer VAX platforms (if not all of them!) -- can we
tell GCC to not generate any of the instructions we emulate, for the
default target anyway?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost