Re: NetBSD 5.1 (RC3) issue?

panic: usrptmap space leakage
Begin traceback...
panic: usrptmap space leakage
Stack traceback :
         Process is executing in user space.
End traceback...

As mhitch wrote, core dumps have never been implemented.
But what's more interesting is the cause of this panic.  What I can think
of is that either a process want to allocate more than 1GB of virtual
memory which shouldn't be possible.

Well, it just happened again, and in both instances it was trying to compile parallel/openpa, so I guess I'll skip that package until I have a chance to connect a serial terminal.

Thanks,
John