Re: NetBSD 5.1 (RC3) issue?

On 07/20/2010 01:45 AM, John Klos wrote:
Hi, all,

I just upgraded to the latest netbsd-5 compiled 7-July-2010, and my otherwise completely stable while compiling for months machine just paniced after two and a half days:

panic: usrptmap space leakage
Begin traceback...
panic: usrptmap space leakage
Stack traceback :
         Process is executing in user space.
End traceback...
As mhitch wrote, core dumps have never been implemented.
But what's more interesting is the cause of this panic.  What I can think
of is that either a process want to allocate more than 1GB of virtual
memory which shouldn't be possible.

-- Ragge