Re: Serial console on second port?

I think the real problem is going to be getting the bootrom to cooperate
with you.

I once got a Telephone 6-pin RJ45 and "pursuaded" it with an Exacto
knife to fit into the slot (just shave off the clip).  Then its a simply matter
to just solder the wires into a DB-9 or DB25.    There are a few references
online that have the pin-out of the MMJ <--> DB25/DB9

Andy