Life companion,soulmate and life partner

Hello, gentleman

Thanks for dropping in. It is time to find someone to share what life has to
offer, have some fun, and maybe work on a few memories. I'm self employed, most comfortable in casual but clean up pretty well. A night of fine
dining, dancing, live theatre, comedy or a great dinner at home with good
company are some of the things I enjoy. What else, a bit of a romantic, actually
like holding hands and there's nothing like a nice embrace and that first of
many kisses. Throw in a pretty decent cook, sense of humor, spontaneity and
honesty and that's a good start http://lovingcore.com/fenster/

All the best
Anastasia V.