Re: Installing -current

Jan-Benedict Glaw skrev:
Hi!

I'm failing to compile some of the more interesting packages with
NetBSD-4.0 .  It seems -current should come along with the PIC-fixed
compiler and shared libs enabled. How do I install that on a naked
SIMH VAX? I tried to find some binaries, but it seems all the snapshot
and daily directories don't contain any VAX packages?

No, -current have shared libs and PIC fixed compiler, but it is also a broken compiler, along with a broken system.

So there are no builds of -current for VAX, and haven't been for over six
months...

        Johnny