Subject: Re: Is a VXT2000 useful with NetBSD?
To: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
From: Matt Fredette <fredette@theory.lcs.mit.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/2002 09:14:47
> Meanwhile, does anyone know where in the NetBSD source tree will I find
> the unfinished monochrome X server?

The work I did a while back is up on the net again (the old post is
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/2000/10/03/0004.html ).  The
new location for the files mentioned there is:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/fredette/vax-wscons/

I think that all of the kernel bits are already in -current and work,
dunno for sure because I don't happen to run -current on my VAX.

The X server patch is for sources from the netbsd-1-4 branch, dunno
how much the X server sources have changed since then, it might take
a little work to apply it to something recent.  Good luck!

Matt

--
Matt Fredette