Port-sun2 archive

Crash in tme -- mm58167.c

I'm installing NetBSD 9 in TME and encountered a problem ... looks like NetBSD issues a read to the mm58167 GO register, which causes an abort in _tme_mm58167_bus_cycle().  I don't see off hand where the kernel actually issues this read (it does issue a write to GO in mm58167_settime_ymdhms()).  Anyway, I worked around this for now by making TME return a 0 for this register read and everything seems fine.  But I'm curious if this is new, and wondering if anyone's actually running NetBSD/sun2 in TME at the moment?

Thx.

-- thorpej