Port-sun2 archive

port finally committed

The sun2 port should finally be all committed to -current.  You can
now do your own sun2 builds using build.sh, read src/BUILDING for
details.  I use a 666MHz i386 running 1.5W, and a full build takes
around two hours.

I've also had success cross-building a full release (beyond a build,
includes RAMdisk kernel, miniroot, etc.)  I do this by defining
INSTALLBOOT in the environment to point to a version of the
src/sys/arch/sun68k/stand/installboot/installboot
program *separately compiled for the host* before running build.sh
with the -R option.  YMMV.

So try it out!  Thanks -

Matt

--