Port-sun2 archive

ss2 boot failure

I know this is supposed to be a netbsd sun2 list but since it's such low
traffic I hope no one minds if I post a problem I'm having with an ss2 I've
got.

When booting it prior to the os being bootstrapped I'm getting the
following.

WARNING; Unable to determine keyboard type <- I'm using serial console so
this is ok.
    FAILURE: No Trap Taken, Exp Trap Type = 00000009

I'm fairly new to the sun machines and wouldn't mind getting this machine
running with NetBSD.  Any suggestions on how to make this unit boot?

Thanks

Rob