Port-sun2 archive

Re: Non "new-toolchain" platforms

>       m68010                  sun2
>
>               What's the scoop, here?  When I saw this wasn't
>               new-toolchain, I was somewhat surprised.  Is it
>               a matter of simple configury stuffs?

I made my last snapshot using new-toolchain but then dropped
the ball on checking in the configury bits that I used.  This
week I'll make sure they're up-to-date and check them in.

That still leaves some sort of resolution on console code,
and I'll try to resolve that soon too.

Matt

--
Matt Fredette