Advisory to Sun Blade era SPARC64 system owners

Hi,

This is not NetBSD specific but I want to get the word out:

If you have one of those systems I advise you to immediately take out
your mainboard and check/carefully clean the back side with technical
grade isopropyl alcohol. The back side may have mounting studs made of
what appears to be a corrosive rubber compound that is slowly degrading
over time, eating your board! It very nearly broke my Sun Blade 1500
but I think I have managed to salvage it.

Kind regards,
-Tobias