Sun T5220 firmware update

Hello, it's a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of latest firmware
for this system? Oracle restrict downloads unless you have support
contract with them. According to their web site, this is what they
currently provide:

System: Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220 Server
Firmware: SysFW 7.4.11 (based on ILOM 3.0)
Patch ID: 147307-15

It's a strange "walled garden" business model they have, I bet if
Sun/Oracle made their hardware more accessible to students/hackers,
then more people would be interested in running SPARC + Solaris and the
ecosystem would flourish.

Anyway, if anyone can help, please email me directly.

Thanks.