Re: boot error Sparc64

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 09:54:13PM +0200, Simon Jensen wrote:
> I used the (standard) "full installation" setup with SSD partitioned as
> pictured in the attached file.

This looks fine and should just work, but are you sure that the
partitions your image shows are on the same device that OF calls "disk"?

Do you remember how the installer called the disk device?
How is your SSD connected?

I am asking because in my machine the SSD is not supported by OF at
all, and I have a separate "boot disk" (which actually is a SD card
in an ATA adapter). This setup works fine too but requires minor manual
adjustement during installation.

Martin