boot error Sparc64

Dear all!

The system itself (NetBSD 7.1.1) seems to support the hardware (Sun
Blade2000 - Sparc64) very well, as the DVD-based install (started with
"boot cdrom" on the OpenBoot prompt) runs without errors.

I used the (standard) "full installation" setup with SSD partitioned as
pictured in the attached file.

When setup is finished and I reboot the machine with "boot disk" I get
the error "Inode not directory" as pictured in the second attached file.

Can anyone help out?

Best regards, Simon