Installation on an Ultra 45

 Hello,
I have an Ultra 45 and have tried to install NetBSD. The CD boots fine but towards the end of the boot I see a message about radeonfb then the screen flickers and from then on the text is unreadable and I can't install. The graphics card is Sun XVR-300 ATI based with a dual out DVI connection. The monitor is a IBM think vision running at 1280x1024 (I'm writing this on the machine but from solaris 10). I've tried to adjust the monitor but it makes no difference.

Any suggestion on what to do?

Glenn.