V210/V240/V440 environmental monitoring

Hi,

I've just committed some changes [1] to add support for the ADM1026 hardware
monitoring chip found in V210, V240, and V440 machines (and maybe others).
You should be able to now see fan speed, temperature, and voltage sensor
readings for these machines using envstat(8).  I also fixed a bug [2] in
pcfiic that prevented some other i2c drivers working correctly.

On the V440, I see that the CPU temperatures are reported as 28'C lower
than the ALOM.  I assume that the ALOM is adding a temperature offset
internally.

Regards,

[1] Commits are:

  http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2015/12/16/msg071127.html