Re: Interrupts now working on Tomatillo

Hi,

> A pullup to both netbsd-7 and netbsd-6 would seem to be in order if this fix proves out. Does the Sun Fire v215 use the Tomatillo PCI controller also?

Yes.  I plan to send the pull-up requests next week.

As Matt has pointed out, the V215/V245, and U25/U45 (and V445?) use Pyro:

  pyro0 at mainbus0: "Fire", rev 3, ign 780, bus A 2 to 12

On first glance at pyro_intr_establish(), we are setting the destination
CPU correctly there.

Regards,

   My other computer runs NetBSD too   -         http://www.netbsd.org/