Re: Ultrasparc III+ kernel panic

>>> BERTRAND_Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> wrote

> text_access_fault: pc=5ab4bce8 va=5ab4a000
> kernel trap 64: +fast instruction access MMU miss
> stopped in pid 14306.1 (netstat) at 5ab4bce8:

I wondered why netstat or pstat (in your past mail) are related to
OFW, and I found that sysctl CPU_BOOTED_KERNEL uses OFW calls.

I just avoid OFW call from these system commands in the change
below, so please update your kernel and see what's going to happen.

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2015/03/15/msg063978.html

Thanks,

Takeshi Nakayama