bacula and TLS

hi i am new to NetBSD and struggling a bit with figuring out everything,
but making some progress.  i have got 6.1.4-GENERIC installed on an old
Ultra-5 and then i used pkg_add to install bacula-clientonly-5.2.12 so i
could restore my backups.  but when i transferred over my bacula-fd.conf
and attempted to start the service i am getting this error:

Fatal error: TLS required but not configured in Bacula.

and i've never run into this problem before... so how do i correctly
enable TLS?  thanks