re: Blade 2000 stability

> > No, is it even possible on that hardware?
>
>       It is possible (Linux can slow down CPU when it is idle). CPU can run
> at nominal frequency, half and 1/32 frequency. I'm trying to patch
> kernel to add cpufreq data in cpu_info structure.

ah yeah, i thought those weren't present for the USIII but i see
4.2.8 in the JIO manual.

we need a sparc64-common method to access these.  i think we
only need 3 stages for now -- are all like you describe that
i have seen.

let me know what you come up with.  i believe i want to
implement this for the sb2500 as well.

.mrg.