Re: V240 Status?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 07:54:33PM +0100, J. Hannken-Illjes wrote:
> With sys/kern/vfs_trans.c Rev. 1.26 it is sufficient to take a file
> system snapshot like:

I was thinking of a more direct test, like "xc_unicast() a test function wich
prints something and see if the printf happens".

I see no relevant MD code that could cause low-prio xcalls to work while
high-priority ones would not.

> > Btw: your CD drive will most likely not work at all.
>
> I was able to run the first install kernel from the CD ...

That is very interesting - we still are looking for the relevant differences
between the working and the non working ones, see PR 46619.

Martin