Re: Netbooting a sparc64 (netbsd-6)

On 03/01/2012 12:15 AM, Greg Earle wrote:
BTW 'Mouse' how's that Stamp Out HTML e-mails campaign coming along?
I bet the other two people in the world who still use Pine are right
in there with you ...

Oh good heavens. If you know THAT many people who insist that the Web and email are the same thing, you're hanging out in bad neighborhoods. If you need different fonts and colors and graphical smileys in order to communicate, I respectfully submit that you have other, likely larger, problems that I'm in the wrong line of work to help you with.

Out of an average of 691 email messages received to my account over the past week, precisely six of them were in HTML, and every one of them was spam that got through the filters.

I run email services for an ISP; the spam filters there add a weight of 2 to HTML email. The spam threshold is 5.

  Back to lurker-land, indeed.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ