Re: Netbooting a sparc64 (netbsd-6)

On Feb 29, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Chris Ross wrote:

>>> Please don't use paragraph-length lines.
>>
>> Hey Michael Parker, please wake up, the '90s are over.  We don't use ADM-3As
>> anymore.
>
>  It was a polite request that I'll try to adhere to.  :-)

Why?

You should do whatever the f you want, not what one solitary clown who refuses
to use a modern e-mail reader wants.

>  So, how to you tell Apple Mail to insert line-breaks?  ;-)

You can't, as I'm sure you know from the wink.

BTW 'Mouse' how's that Stamp Out HTML e-mails campaign coming along?  I bet the
other two people in the world who still use Pine are right in there with you ...

(OK, I've said my off-topic piece.  Good luck with the netbooting.  Back to
lurker-land ... )

        - Greg