Re: FFB EDID testers wanted

Hello Julian!

> I've made some changes to the ffb(4) driver in order to support changing
> the video mode based on EDID data from the attached monitor.  I've tested
> this with Creator 3D and Elite 3D cards in a U60, an E3500, and a SB2000
> with Samsung 1920x1200, LG 1600x1200, and Sun 1280x1024 monitors.
>
> I'd appreciate reports that it works (and if it doesn't) from other
> machines, especially with Creator (not 3D) cards, as I don't have one to
> test with.  (It's possible that there are bugs in the register setup with
> Creator cards, but I think that I have it correct.)

Do you have part numbers of cards you would like to have your
patch tested with?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt