Re: Netra X1 - Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Hello Martin
equal, if i boot from Netbsd 5.1 Sparc64 CD-Rom or Harddisk i become this
message. Please you know this Error?

with meny reset-all or reset -x i have from 50 try possibilites to Boot one
time correct.

with ideea i have damaged disk i buy a new one.

thanks for any help!
Maurizio

-------- Original-Nachricht --------