Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

>  Any suggestions as to how to get a newer firmware?  I've found 111952-03,
> but I haven't managed to find something I can boot, so I'm not sure how to
> install it.  It's theoretically 4.0.18.  But, any pointers to how to install
> it would be welcome.  I just found a shell script wrapping a shell script.
>  Years ago, I had been finding images that could be booted, and that's how I
> was doing sparc OBP updates...
>
>               - Chris

Take a look in the Sun Flash PROM Guide for Workstations and Workgroup
Servers - Standalone Version manual, part number 802-3233-27. Chapter
3 tells how to setup a Flash PROM boot server. I have a boot server
setup and just configure a workstation to boot a file like
"Update.to.flapjack_lite.4.0.18@OS" that comes from the ZIP file.

--
Michael Thompson