re: power at ebus0

      Okay.  So I'm sure if I google'd a little harder, I could learn
   what this is.  But of the "not configured" devices on my UltraSPARC
   server, this one seems like one that should be configured.  I mean,
   isn't this the power monitor/controller?  And, how does "shutdown -p"
   work if this device isn't supported?

      Is anyone working on this?  And, either way, can someone describe
   what this device on the ebus [theoretically] would offer?

we use the OFW directly for these sorts of things.  the power
node is not necessary for anything we've seen yet...

.mrg.