power at ebus0

Okay. So I'm sure if I google'd a little harder, I could learn what this is. But of the "not configured" devices on my UltraSPARC server, this one seems like one that should be configured. I mean, isn't this the power monitor/controller? And, how does "shutdown -p" work if this device isn't supported?

Is anyone working on this? And, either way, can someone describe what this device on the ebus [theoretically] would offer?

  Thanks...

                         - Chris