Re: lost interrupt on Blade 100/150 with "newer" OBP

Hi everybody,

I have a good news and a bad news. The bad news is, all my "work" was vain. After tracking down the change to be inside intr.c. (This change was also discussed on this last a long time ago, but never(?) result into some actions.) I tried to merge the code against -current. I updated my cvs and was wondering why everything take so long. After discovering that my cvs tree was at the state of ~february. I try to build the system again... and now the good news. The Bug was "accidentally" fixed by Takeshi while he was enabling SMP support.

After bashing my head several times against the wall. I'm happy to say PR/30493 can be closed.

Best Regards
Stephan
(how, now checks the sources twice before start seaching...)