Booting from RAID 1 (.Inode not directory) fix

Hi,

I found some time to look at the boot blocks and the problem which occurs
when converting a disk to RAID 1, i.e. the disk is unbootable and the boot
block prints out ".Inode not directory" and then aborts.

I've put a version of the boot blocks (source and compiled) at:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jdc/sparc64/

I've tested these on a U1 with:

  1) non-RAID disk
  2) RAID disk
  3) RAID disk created from non-RAID disk without zeroing the first blocks.

and it booted in all cases - 3) was the problem case previously.

I'd be grateful for a few more tests (*) before I check this in.

Thanks,

(*) I don't *think* it will make your disk unbootable, but it's always
advisable to have a spare boot disk if you are changing your boot blocks.

--
  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/