interest in spare hardware?

Hi,

there is an opportunity to get hold of some hardware before it will go to
the dumpster.

I will get some more information on Monday and must decide until
Tuesday whether I will claim any of the machines.

As far as I know today there will be:

  - 1 E3500 with 4 system boards (8x336 MHz)
  - 1 or 2 Netra 1120/1125
  - 2 Netra X1
  - 1 or 2 Netra T1 (don't know which model)
  - maybe a Blade 100

There will be _no_ disks.
RAM configuration is unknown.

I don't know the exact condition of the systems but I think they
should work.

I am willing to ship within the EU, depending on costs.
The E3500 and the Netra 1120/1125 will _not_ be shipped but might be picked
up (Rhein-Main area).

Anyone interested should contact me until Monday evening.

ciao
     Klaus