Re: Can't boot SS2 from CD with 8.0, 8.1, 8.99

David Brownlee writes:
[...]
> I wonder what the chances of finding a workaround by dumping all the
> OF properties on the same card in a sun4c and sun4m box and seeing if
> there was any additional setup the OS could do to fill in the gaps?

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I can do that, as I have all the
cards discussed in this thread, and both 4c and 4u HW.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"