Re: Problem installing NetBSD 7.1.1 on my SparcStation 5

Well I tried with :

I'm starting to strongly suspect my NFS server on Solaris. Maybe there is something more to do on Solaris or something "not standard". I'll try to switch my NFS share from my Soalris server to a NetBSD or Linux server.

I'll keep you posted.