Someone using COMPAT_SVR4?

Hi,
Recently, a number of security issues were found in COMPAT_SVR4 and
COMPAT_SVR4_32. Due to lack of maintenance and interest from developers, these
options are not reliable, and undermine the overall code quality of the system.

I would like to know whether someone here actively uses COMPAT_SVR4, and if
this use case justifies keeping this option in the system. I plan to remove it,
along with COMPAT_SVR4_32, but I'd like some feedback.

Note that COMPAT_SVR4 is now disabled by default.

Thanks,
Maxime