Re: Data Access Exception when trying to Boot installed NetBSD of hard drive

Hello again,

I attached the dmesg if anyone is interested. This is from the system
booting NetBSD/sparc verion 6.1.5
 of the external SCSI drive, using the NetBSD 3.1 /boot secondary
bootloader, and NetBSD 6.1.5 bootxx primary bootloader.