Data Access Exception when trying to Boot installed NetBSD of hard drive

Hi guys!,

I'm relatively new to SUN machines and I just finished installing
NetBSD onto my SPARCstation IPX. Followed the instructions in
INSTALL.html and netbooted the install. Then I just followed the
installation thru, using the entire disk and making a root partition
at a: in the disklabel.

After that all completed I'm now stuck here in OpenBoot 2:

ok boot disk3:a netbsd
Boot device: /sbus/esp@0,800000/sd@0,0:a   File and args: netbsd
>> NetBSD/sparc Secondary Boot, Revision 1.15
Booting netbsd
Data Access Exception
ok

There's a / spiny thing for a brief moment, the ROM revision is 2.3.

Honestly I don't really know where to go from here?